Transtector Systems, an Infinite Electronics brand and an industry-leading provider of end-to-end power and signal integrity solutions, has released a comprehensive line of PoE Injectors, adding to its broad range of Ethernet surge protection and management solutions while addressing the need for simple, effective and reliable hardware for wide-ranging Ethernet applications.
Transtector’s new PoE injectors deliver power to distant devices via Ethernet cables, eliminating the need for a power source at the device. This simple functionality streamlines the deployment of remote security cameras, traffic cameras, pole-mounted access points, IP phones, and other Ethernet devices.
“More and more industries around the world are using Ethernet to deliver powered capabilities quickly and cost-effectively,” said Dustin Guttadauro, Product Line Manager for Transtector. “We’re excited to bring our decades of experience and innovation in power to PoE users, and these new injectors are a critical component in many applications.”
Part of Transtector’s overall Ethernet product line, the new PoE injectors complement the company’s globally deployed, highly reliable surge protection devices, NEMA-rated enclosures, and Ethernet cable assemblies. The result is a single source for comprehensive Ethernet hardware/backbone solutions, with products in-stock for same-day shipping.
The new PoE injectors product family currently includes 24 configurations, with a broad range of options:
- Cat 5 (100BaseT), Cat 5e (gigabit, 1000BaseT), or Cat 6 (gigabit, 1000BaseT)
- 802.3, 802.3af, 802.3at and PoE+ compatible
- Indoor, outdoor and DIN rail options
- Integral lightning protection available on some units
- Deploy midspan to existing systems
- 1 to 4 ports available
- Power options ranging from 48V@48W to 56V@118W
- All use Type-B wiring; Please contact Transtector for other wiring requirements including 4 pair power