查看: 1969|回复: 0

Winter's Blossom

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-3-30 12:40:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
分享到:
Elo ppl,

See Roc, im pretty nice to write something in English for ya, but im not sure if i wanna talk bout my life, lol, probably u wont like me after i say everything eh? rofl, awnyayz, here goes...... (nothing)

High school- a place full of drama and endless work
   Me- a spoiled kind brat in many pplz eyes

Well, 2 stories, high school & me

Pesonally, i dont like school, i dont like homework. i dont like chores, like every other kid, i simply dont like anything, well i guess some stuff do attract me, but i get over sooo quick, itz not even funny. after that kinda feeling goes anyway, i become some what desperate, i dont see whats the point of life or the point of hard working, but i know, i still have to keep going no matter what. In High School, Drama occurs every 5 seconds, who and who broke up, who and who is going out, who and who just got into a fight, etc. Seriously, i dont like drama, i have no passion in being involved, no passion in watching, or no passion in hearing. i agree, sometimes i am cold. Just like my name, winter.

Me, ordinary girl, with nothing really to be proud of, well i guess, somethings after all. My friends love my eyes, they think itz unrealistic to have big eyes for asians; my friends like my hair, long & wavy; my friends like my attitute, alwayz happy and cheerful; my friends like my style, sometimes emo, tropical, WILD, crazy or even pretty but lazy. Everything seems to revolve the way you look and dress. Sometimes i even ask myself, does the outside seriously matter?
   Im not really a brat, just spoiled sometimes. hehe, mommy gets me mostly what i want, maybe becz i dont have high expectations or expensive items, i basically get everything, and im happy with it. My rule was also, ill be happy with what i am, but whatever i dont know, im not going to even bother thinking about it.
   Kind, am i really? i dont know, all of my friends say i am. Giving candy to everyone on Valentines; Rapping 60 gifts for friends on Xmas; Writing thank you notes to ppl that gave me presents; Calling a friend when they dont come to school to see if they are ok; Sharing lunch when i hardly have any. Hmmm, maybe i am nice, but u know, when your nice, you are alwayz evil. Roc alwayz tells me to be nice, not that i like to insult ppl or give them a comback, but most of the times, im just joking around for fun, never meant any harm or get ppl offened

And thats just me with my personalty, never wanna change and never shall change
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 注册/登录

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

手机版|小黑屋|与非网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 00:46 , Processed in 0.114636 second(s), 15 queries , MemCache On.

ICP经营许可证 苏B2-20140176  苏ICP备14012660号-2   苏州灵动帧格网络科技有限公司 版权所有.

苏公网安备 32059002001037号